Tuesday 11 March 2014

My first Blogger

My first blogger is created today during lab (11/03/2014). It is hard for me to get to know blogger at start, had some difficulties trying to share my blog with other, but eventually figures out how to add/share blog with other.
Here is a screen shot of my first blogger, I used the Link>Insert Image function to upload this picture into this post. The Insert Image can allow you upload pictures from local drives/from different blogger/web album/phone/webcam and URL which is very convenient.

The blogger are also able to link URL links from my other social networking sites such as twitter and email. It helps me share information or interesting stuff from other blogger or websites without pasting everything.

Links:

Emails: mcjz9107@gmail.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mcjz9107
Blogger: http://mcjz9107.blogspot.co.nz/

Blogger also allow me to insert videos from sites such as timblr and youtube. It let me share videos with other people and also it can help me upload my voice/video blogs instead of typing out my blog.
The Insert Video function also allow videos to be uploaded from local/youtube/phone and webcam.
Here is a funny cat video for your entertainment.

 
The blogger is quite a powerful space for me to share my thoughts and interesting stuff with friends or others that has the same interest.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment